- Rinse the bottle with warm water before and after every use
- Can be put in the dishwasher (avoid hottest program)
- Store bottle with cap open
- Not intended for hot liquides over 40°C or for carbonated drinks
- Free of Bisphenol A, heavy metals and phtalates
- Meets requirements of European regulations
The mountains classification is a secondary competition in the Tour de France, that started in 1933. It is given to rider that gains the most points for reaching mountain summits first. The leader of the classification is named the King of the Mountains, and since 1975 wears the polka dot jersey (French: maillot à pois rouges), a white jersey with red polka dots.